Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Sunday, October 28, 2012

I am still around

I know that my blog is sorely neglected and it seems that i am only really posting what i need to for my dt's, however for those of you still hanging in there and keeping an eye out for when i do post, i wanted to let you know that there is a lot going on behind the scenes.

I have decided to redecorate the girls bedroom, so have knocked up these two headboards, lots more to come besides.
I have been trying to get my A into gear and do a few Xmas cards for those of my friends who will be celebrating the holidays at the end of the year.
Of course i still have the three little ones that have swimming and extra murals and homework, and not to meantion that we all go ice skating on a Wednesday evening and now on Sundays too since our academy exams are coming up soon so we gotta practice,
So here is a card that i can show you for now:
 I was planning on entering a challenge with it last week, but time just seems to get away from me these days.
You know how life gets in the way of all our good intentions...
if you pop in for a visit and are gonna leave a comment and can think of a challenge for me to enter with this card i would love for you to give me the heads up
have a great week

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I love the headboard! And Eden's name on the wall is too stinkin' CUTE!! You amaze me, m'dear! Do the girls love their new digs?? If not, tell them I'm coming to live with you and will be taking over their bedroom! hehe! But, of course, since I'm American, they'd probably love it...I'm almost as cool as Hannah Montana, don'tcha know!! This card is adorable too...I love this little Tilda...and your coloring and designwork are absolutely stunning! Mwahhh! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola