Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

what little boys are made of





http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/233624299389467246_vYmbQF7L_f.jpg

I found this rhyme on pinterest and thought it was so cute!
then i remembered one from years back so here it is also.

When G"d made little boys
He made them out of string
He found he had too much so He left a little thing

When G"d made little girls
He made them out of lace
He found he had too little so He left a little space



hope this gives you a little chuckle
smiles
Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola