Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

the Paper Shelter dt

We have our newest challenge for the Paper Shelter up and running, and just like me i am also running, lol.
this week the challenge is "Flower Power"  we all love to add those fabulous flowers to our cards so i do hope you will join us this week.
for my card this week i am using Zoe spring available here from the Paper shelter store, i have just thoroughly loved using all the Paper shelter images, they are a pleasure to color and to make cards with, and you will find an image for every occasion at the Paper shelter web shop.
the sentiment is an old one that i have had for a while so sorry i dont know which stamp company its from, and the flowers and embellies are all from my stash.  the paper is also one of those old ones that i dont have a name for :(.
now my children are on mid year school break so i am having a hard time keeping up with all my commitments, so i apologise in advance for not visiting anyone in a while, but priorities need to take presidence. Today is also my youngest daughter Eden's 6th birthday, and we have just gotten home from a day trip to the ice rink. On top of running around like a headless chicken i have not been very well i have another sinus infection and to top it all off i knocked myself unconcious over the weekend when i banged my head on a hinge that juts out the wall on my patio, thank G"d i am ok, but i gotta tell you i was lights out when it happened.  Hopefully next week will be better.
have a great week
smiles
Paola

4 comments:

  1. Ow you poor thing you! But look on the bright side; next week can only be an improvement to the last one LOL! LOve your card, such a sweet image! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I guess you knocked yourself out after we spoke you poor thing!!! I hope you removed that hinge so it doesn't happen again and wish Eden a happy birthday for me. Wow 6 already...

    Now on to your card, love the lilac tones, and I LOVE how you placed those flowers!!!

    TTYL
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your card Paola, it's so cute! Adorable colours and I love how you've created the flowerarrangemet to match the ones on the designpaper, very beautiful! :) Such a stunningly coloured image too, absolutely gorgeous!

    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paola this is beautiful well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola