Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

DT call at the Paper Shelter

All of you fabulously talented crafters that have been looking to get onto a dt, now is the time.  There is a dt call on at the Paper Shelter.  If cutesy is your thing and you like to work with digi's, this team is for you.
I would also like to add that this is one of the nicest teams that i have had the pleasure to be on, great girls to work with and fabulous images ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola