Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

TOMIC challenge dt

The new challenge on TOMIC has officially begun and this week its BINGO!!!!
Boy did i have a hard time trying to decide, i am not a fan of "Yellow"  however i didnt have everything that would be required if i chose another line, so Yellow it was for me.
I decided to use the " wizard Tilda"  i just love this image the possibilities are endless for this darling.
The edge star border, flourish and the edge of my rosette are all made using doohickeys.
I gave most everythinga  good going over with stickles diamond and star dust for the glittah, stitched around the edge of my distressed edge and added this cute little pearl stars that i found at one of the wholesale suppliers last week.
I gotta add that even although yellow is never my color of choice i am happy with the end product as the glittah made me a very happy person, we all love the odd bit of bling.
have a great week and enjoy our challenge
smiles
Paola
Recipe:  doohickeys,  Wizard Tilda
addtional:  sentiment stamp LOTV, distress inks, stickles
Paper:  Glitz

4 comments:

  1. I think you've made her gorgeous in yellow! Love the bling and your coloring is fantastic.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Paola, I love your work!!!
    Many greetings, hennie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may not like yellow...but you totally nailed this Bingo challenge, sugar! I was just thinking...yellow is just a shade of GOLD! See, now even I like yellow! hehehe!! You have to tell me how you made that thing behind your sentiment next time we Skype! And Tilda is so stinkin' cute...this card rocks, mama!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paola, I just now saw this card, and I absolutely love it! Yellow is my favorite color, and you really nailed this card, and it was perfect for Wizard Tilda!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola