Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tomic challenge 41

There is a fab new challenge over on TOMIC, this great sketch below and the added "flowers and feathers.





before i get to my card you are gonna be wondering why on the dt challenge blog there are no flowers on my card? duh! i forgot to add the flowers so went back and added them later and retook the photo's.
 
Also some of you will be amazed that this week you find three new posts from me by the end of the week due to dt commitments, that hasnt happened in a while that i have managed to get three posts up a week, too much going on with nesting into our new house, well its getting old now, lol


stamps:  sleeping baby Tilda, scroll stamp from Hero arts
Dies and punches: doohickey border, memory box butterfly, spellbinders
miscellaneous: flowers, feathers, start dust stickles
Paper:  Graphics 45


hope you all having a great week
smiles
Paola

3 comments:

  1. Paola, gorgeous card. Beautiful DP's. Love your take on the sketch. That scalloped die cut you used makes me think the adorable maggie baby is sleeping on a cloud. Love your card.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty this card is. Your butterflies are gorgeous! Love the layers and of course the flowers! Your paper is gorgeous and a wonderful match for the baby! I agree with Norma...she looks like she's sleeping on a cloud! Great design! Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, Paola. Looks like she is floating on the clouds.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola