Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Saturday, December 17, 2011

merry Christmas:

 i made this card for Magnolia Sweden and since it didnt make the grade for the magazine and get published i thought i would share it here on my blog.  i dont often use Edwin, but i found this fabulous paper that suited the image so well that i just had to make this card.
 this fold is one i havent seen anyone else besides myself use and its called a dbl display you can find the template for it on my regular blog :HERE
 my bff Barb sent me these darling little Christmas lights some time ago and they were also begging to be used.
i hope you like the card and give the dbl display a go, if you do decide to use the template pls link back to me
smiles
Paola

13 comments:

  1. Well, I am glad you heard the lights begging from what ever drawer they were in, because they were perfect for this card. As for your folds, OMG!!! this is fantastic, something I will have to try when I am off next week.. and have the time.. love it and what not make the grade.. are they nuts...Off with there head...lol

    TTYL
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawwww this is so pretty!!! I love this image.. it is so cute!!
    great job!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Paola, this is a wonderful card! I love the style of card (I will have to try this out). Edwin looks so handsome, you've done a wonderful job:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I LOVE the "Merry" and "Christmas" on the sides...so awesome! Fabulous layout...this card is really a gift unto itself!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Paola! I love the DP and your little Tangled Edwin he's such a cute one!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think of my kids this week when looking at your fabulous card. They were hanging the lights and decorating the tree for me, your card is a fun picture of the joy of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eritttäin kaunis kortti. Hyvää joulua sinulle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one fancy fold design!!! Edwin is so cute with his tangle of lights and yours are a perfect embellishment addition to your card. Great job Paola!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and awesome card. It almost looks like you created a stage and Edwin is on his wonderful Christmas performance. So cute and I LOVE the Christmas light embellishment :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Paola! Love this card fold and you've decorated it beautifully with the holly and berries. Love your color combo and Edwin is beautifully colored.

    Have a great day! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Paola love that card shape and your image is beautifully colorued to. Love it.
    Thanks for your DT card, hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Paola, you're so right, that paper is a perfect match. Love your card! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola