Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Sunday, October 2, 2011

sharing a freebie

scrabble letters can be found by clicking on the link above, i found these by accident, what i have done is i downloaded the freebie, sized it in word, printed it and adhered it to some fun foam and voila! i now have an endless supply of scrabble letters just the size i want for my cards.
I hope you find this useful and enjoy!
smiles
Paola

9 comments:

  1. Wow! thanks so much for sharing Paola I've been looking for some of these to buy for ages! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paola, I think these will come in VERY useful.

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, these are fab Paola, thanks for sharing. They'll come in useful. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks for the link and the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing this freebie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome Paola!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this!! I wanted to use real ones, to expensive and to heavy... these will be perfect!!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Paola, great idea
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! These will come in very handy. Thanks for sharing Paola :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola