Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mo's challenge dt

I know my blog has been pretty quiet of late, but there is a lot happening in my real life at the moment, so please be patient with me, things will sort themselves out soon, and i am also trying to catch up with dt work so when i have to move house and be without my craft room during my move i will still have been one step ahead enought to be able to post on my blog.
ok now that i have had my little winge, on with this weeks challenge on Mo's dp2 challenge blog its a "summer vacation challenge"  while we in Africa are freezing our tooshies off.
I have used Lacie with ice-cream available from Mo's store, i love this image, have used her before, but what can i say, Mo's images are so fabulous i can use them over and over and never tire of using them.  I colored her with copics, listed colors below:
My paper is from Prima and i love this paper, when i started out with this paper it was bright and cheerful with loads of summer colors and once i started layering, it just kinda got lost in the creative process, but you can still see it on the inside of my card.
The corner i used are available from Wild orchards but i found a local supplier that has basically the same products, however i dont need to wait for them to come from the UK what a win!  I used my top boss pad on the corner and then added some white embossing powder to it and then a touch of the ol" glittah that we cant do without.
Doily, flowers and pearls from my stash.  The dt have again outdone themselves so do pop over to the challenge blog to be inspired and join in the fun
smiles
Paola
Copics used:  skin: E21, E00, E000  Pinks:  R83, R81, RV00  Yellows: Y13, Y11, Y00  Green:  G85, G82, G40  wood:  E25, E53, E31

9 comments:

  1. Oh, this little stamp is too sweet! Stunning card! Lots of love, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Your coloring is so exquisite! And what a fun card! I feel your pain, darlin. Packing & moving are no fun...but your new house is going to be fabulous!! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what an adorable card you've created. I love the pink and yellow and as always, your coloring is fantabulous! Glad to see that in the midst of the fray you're still finding the time to work your magic on and with paper!!!
    Big hugs to warm your freezing tooshie,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! I'll be glad to send you some of the heat that we've got here in the USA - that would def. warm up your freezing tooshie! Take it easy and don't overdo in all your hustle and bustle
    Hugs,
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paola, This card is just so beautiful and lush with all the wonderful colors and pretty embellishments! That paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is FANTASTIC... Love this image, another one I need to add to my ever growing wish list.. and I would love some ice cream at the moment. We're having a massive heat wave in the states....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paola - one word for your card and that's - WOW - a totally stunning creation and expertly coloured. I love it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun and yummy card Paola. As you can see, I am trying to catch up - I have been occupied for the last two months with family so have a lot of catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola