Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Sunday, April 17, 2011

LOTV challenge

I have been cleaning like a demon today as tomorrow is the start of Jewish Passover, and for those that are not aware, we have to clean our houses of leaven, as leaven is not permitted over passover.  We eat loads of Matzah, sure some of you love matzah, try having matzah for a week.  We do eat other things, but it needs to be strictly leaven free!  All products these days have leaven so it makes life rather difficult.  So after a day of cleaning i decided to take some down time and create a couple of cards, this one is for the LOTV challenge they want a "Birthday card"
I have used Rosie with cake, colored with my copics, both my dp's are locally SAfrican, gingham from Queen of hearts and the floral from Scrap sheets.

All the embellies are from the stash.  I colored  a peel off with B14 for my senitment, like how it turned out as i had clean forgotten about these peel off's.

 of course i had to decorate the inside of my card, its pretty simple, but it does finish the card off nicely.
See you all soon
smiles
Paola

8 comments:

  1. Love the elegance of your inside & I like your fun sparkly pins which accent the candle beautifully.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am in love!! The image, the colors, those darling pins!!! Paola, it is simply adorable!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another winner! Love the pins that match her headband.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Paola! How beautiful and festive this card is! Cute and elegant at the time! This stamp is gorgeous and the colors perfect for a birthday card!
    Love the flowers too and the cute bow.
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paola, there is something about little girls and pink gingham that's just perfect !!! If you have spare time you could clean my house now !!!! just a thought rofl

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Paola, your card is so adorable, love the littel embelishments and your colors, it goed all so well al togheter, love it, Bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is gorgeous! so beautiful! I love LOTV too :)
    Alice

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola