Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, December 9, 2010

New stamps release Bizzy Becs

I am late again, been masquerading as an attentive mother and took my kids out ALL DAY! and came home absolutely drained.  Well the children had a wonderful time.

Have you seen the news in blogland?

Starting from 12am, 10th Dec Perth WA time we will be showcasing a New Stamp Image a day there are 6 Images in Total to show you. These will be available in Rubber Stamps and Digi Stamps at Bizzy Bec's store
The Design Team have made some AMAZING creations and I am sure you will LOVE seeing them all over the next 6 days
Please Welcome 6 New Design Team Members.. Joining as Blue Butterfly Designers.  Dont forget to leave them some love:
Honor
Carol
Penni
Linda
Corry
Linda
You wont want to miss it.. We will be having LOTS of giveaways.. PLUS be sure to check all the Design Teams Blogs as they may have a little Surprise for you also..
smiles
Paola

1 comment:

  1. That sounds interesting Paola, I'll be sure to have a look tomorrow! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola