Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pixie Cottage challenge

Just a reminder that there's a new challenge up on the Pixie cottage challenge blog, "Let it snow" or this great sketch:
The dt have a few fab creations to inspire you and get the creative juices flowing so head over to the Pixie cottage challenge blog and join in the fun and try and get ahead with all your Christmas cards as there isnt much time left.
See y"all soon
smiles
Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola