Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kenny K's weekly challenge

This is so late, apologies my blogging friends but i have been a very busy girl.  have been at a craft show at Emperors Palace most of today and lo and behold i had to see to the hungry kids and husband when i got back, so this is the first chance i have had today to do anything besides pandering to every one besides myself.
Well today its time for another challenge on Kenny k"s Krafty girlz and this weeks challenge calls for "Sparkle and Spots", so head over to the challenge blog and see what team B has to inspire you
smiles
Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola