Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A spoonfull of sugar dt

This week on ASFOS we are looking for sparkle and shines, so get out all your stickles, rhinestones, glittah and bling us away.  My newest addition to my wonderful, ever growing stash of stamps etc are a few Nellie Snellen stamps, "Dawn"  i of course had to use her for our challenge this week and for those of you that live in SA and find that buying decent stamps is a costly exercise, these were just under R45 each, isnt that a good price?
I blinged up my card with loads of stickles and rhinestones, also just had to use another of my favourites, the NS die that i used to mat my image onto.
I used a button to thread the ribbon onto and make a little bow. 
see you soon, i am trying to get ahead with some of my dt work so if you dont see me, you know i am squirelled away in my studio.
smiles
Paola

9 comments:

  1. Oh Paola, what a delighful card you're showcasing today. Just love it too bits. Love this little cute stamp, you will have to send me the link where I can purchase her. Too adorable for words. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just gorogues,the iamge,the papers the coulrs wow love it all hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lurrrrveeee it my friend!! Placed my order today for three of them hehe! Can't wait to have a play, they're so sweet. Your card is just gorgeous as always. Hope you've had a great day! Lotsa luv xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty!!!! Love the sparkle! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute i love the colors. which color stickles did you use on the jacket it really stands out. julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, OMG!!!!! This is precious! Love the image and all your pretty sparkle!!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my....Wow....didn't know that Nellie Snellen came out with a new line of stamps! This image is absolutely PRECIOUS, Paola! You colored her to perfection and I love the glitter....simply divine! More stamps to love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her shirt is so awesome looking! Another great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card...It is really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola