Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pixie Cottage dt

This is my first post as a new dt memeber for the Pixie cottage and i dont think i have ever been so nervous, dont know whats up with that, i geuss its just cos i'm the newbie.  Ou challenge this week is something "Sweet" you can interpret this any way you like.  For me this stamp says sweet, 1: he is real sweet, 2: he's holding a tray of cookies and what could be more sweet than that?
This stamp is called "Pepe le Penguin Le Chef" by Allisa Ramirez available from the Pixie Cottage online store, you will find such a wide array of beautiful stamps available and so versatile.
For my addition to this weeks challenge i made a recipe folder, i am making a whole book for my future DIL, for this particular addition i have made pocket in the front and inside for tags that i will add my favourite cookie recipe's to.
I was really lucky when thinking about what i was gonna put together for this challenge as i came across these older stamps in my stash that say "menu" and the stamp for the back of my card that say "from the kitchen of".
The dp is lcally South African and the ribbon from my stash.

Head over to the challenge blog and see what other sweetness the rest of the girls have cooked up to inspire you, and enter our challenge we would love to see what you come up with.
smiles
Paola

18 comments:

  1. I know the feeling about being nervous but Paola this is beautiful and so fitting for the sweet theme!!

    Love the image he is adorable!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Paola this is fabulous. I love the colour combo, it goes perfectly with the cute image.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh paola, you have nothing to be nervous about as this card is simply stuning gosh hun,love the papers,the courls the image really hun its totally stunning,welcome aboard,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Please tell me that these were done before you went over?
    You have been a busy girl. Gorgeous as usual. Please send me an email if you can, want to contact you.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute image:-) Love the colors you picked and I love the pockets inside the card!!
    really nice and congrats:-)
    XMicheleX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paola, I have no idea why you are nervous, this is just gorjuss, as is all your work.
    hugs
    sandiblu xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colors, this is one fantastic project.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card love the idea of a recipe book for your future DIL ! Awesome job as always on your layout and coloring !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the idea of the recipe cards. This is gorgeous, Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello!

    Love this card! I have never used this color combination and now I am inspired! No need to be nervous - your creations are fabulous! :<)

    Wishing you a good day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. so very adorable! love the combo of the bright colours, and the combo of the checks and dots! fabulous creation! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Paola, what a wonderful card, such great attention to detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have no need to be nervous, Paola, your work is always perfect for every occassion. You've done a beauitufl job on this card, the coloring is fantastic. I really like the way you finished the back of your card...what a perfect stamp! Congratulations on your first posting at part of the Pixie Cottage DT.
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know the butterfly in the tummy feeling, but you have NOTHING to be nervous about. This card is wonderful, as all yours are!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You don't have to be nervous at all Paola.
    Your card is great. I like the bright colors.
    Well done teamie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Paola your card is beautiful! A fantastic design =)

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  18. really great Paola you always come up with something stylish....

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola