Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mo's dp2 challenge dt

This week we have a nice easy challenge for you on Mo's challenge blog this sketch.
For my card this week i am using " Strawberry girl" available from Here.  Dont you just know it i was looking through my paper trying to decide what i was gonna use for my card this week and i found this paper from Basic Grey, dont aks when i bought it as i have never really liked basic grey and have always professed that it is exactly what the name suggests "basically grye" colorless and without appeal.  So this was a pleasant surprise.
With this darling image and paper that couldnt have been more fitting, all i had to do was add a sentiment which i cut with one of the spellbinder labels, added some teeny tiny pearls around it, used a bit of vintage photo for a bit of a distress, added some gysophyllias and roses, with a sprig of leaves  punched with a Leone Em punch and a few pearls in the corners.

For the inside i punched hearts and turned them into strawberries, added some more of this beautiful paper, and followed it through to the back of my card also.

Enjoy the weekend
smiles
Paola

10 comments:

  1. Sooo gorgeous!!! Luv the way you've coloured her and decorated the whole card. Hoping your talent will rub off on me lol!! Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whay a scrummy image and love the colouring!! She sits perfectly on this paper just beautiful. The card is gorgeous from front to back and another beautiful signature stamp. Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOH What a beautiful card!!!

    Love the inside.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paola
    i have just been on Angie's blog drooling over her great Magnolia photos. You said the closest you will get is the Birmingham show at the NEC. Will you be there? IF you are we must meet up. I should be demoing there although It hasn't been confirmed yet. Otherise I will be there as a customer!9You will know me by the many full shopping bags I will have weighing me down!)
    Sarah X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card, Paola! Your coloring of this cutie is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paola, this is so sweet, love the coloring and dp is perfect. Great challenge card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talk about luscious and yummy eye candy - totally GORGEOUS Paola!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhh! This is just adorable, Paola! You couldn't have chosen a more perfect paper for this darling image, and I love the sparkle you give to her under skirt! Totally gorgeous strawberries and beautifully finished on the inside...it's adds so much appeal to the card. Love also how you finished the back with a few more berries. Fabby job my friend...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card, Paola! I love strawberry images...they're always fun to color. I had to chuckle when I read your comment about Basic Grey papers....they're about all I ever use. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I know what you wanted the strawberry paper for!! A super card. And the inside...well now I have another thing to learn!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola