Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some news!!!

Do you remember me doing a few posts about upcoming dt calls, one of them was for The Pixie cottage, i am so pleased to announce that i made it onto the team.  When i read my email to noitfy me, the email started off with apologies, so my heart dropped and i thought well another one i missed, but reading further down the apologies were for taking so long to let me know that i had made it onto the dt.  You know one of those that you start reading and your heart sinks and you continue reading and then its like getting a breath of fresh air and YYIIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!
On a sadder note though, i applied to another dt aswell and just felt that in the long run i am way over extending myself, so i had to decline.  I am very busy at the moment trying to sort out table decor etc for my sons upcoming wedding.  Initially everybody said after the engagement well at least you have a whole year to get organised, well we only have five months left till the big day, and boy did that creep up on us.  I havent organised a dress for myself or the my little ones who are gonna be in the retinue, i havemt started on the invitations, we havent sorted out a menu, so much to do and very little time left.  I am absolutely overwhelmed.
Pop back later this morning as i will have another posting for Mo's dt assignment
Thanks for stopping by and reading through my waffling
smiles
Paola

10 comments:

  1. Wooohooooooooooo!!!!! I'm sooo happy for you my special friend!! So well deserved, your work is just brilliant. How could they have declined you lol?! All the very best! Lotsa luv as always xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just add my congratulations Paola, I agree with Carol .... they could never have turned you down 'cos your work is just gorjuss! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, don't know how you cope, friend! But your work has been such an inspiration to me! Thank You :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your DT position. I'm sure you will get all the wedding prep done in time
    Love sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulatons Paola!! I look forward to seeing the gorgeous creations you make for the pixie cottage.
    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you Paola! Well deserved!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big contrats on the DT spot, well done you. .. now get back to sorting out wedding LOL... will catch up soonx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your possie!! and all the best with your son's wedding plans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paola I am so happy to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Paola,
    Congratulations and welcome aboard to The Pixie Cottage! I look forward to working with you!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola