Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kenny K's weekly challenge

Its that time of week again for our weekly challenge over on KKKG challenge blog and the theme this week is "Stitch it", this could be faux or real whatever you choose.  The Krafty girlz have done a fabulous job for inspiration, so head on over and see what this great team of crafty girls has brewed for you.
Next week its Team A's turn so will have a card for you hold thumbs, as it is still our high holy holidays for a while yet and i am just hoping i find the time between having geusts and running after children to make a few cards to share.
have a great week
smiles
Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola