Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Whiff of joy dt

It feels like ages since i last did a card for the Whiff of Joy challenge team, this week we have a really fun challenge "FUZZ", use flower soft, flock, felt, anything that gives the fuzz.

for my card i used flower soft on the snowy ground of my stamped image that was colored with copics, then i also decided at the last minute to add a bit of a snow drift to the top and bottom of one of my layers.  Lastly i added a couple of snowflakes to the corner, and a length of ribbon across my  card.
I used the sketch from Friday sketches so i caould enter this little card in their challenge also.
smiles
Paola

7 comments:

  1. Adorable Paola. Love that image. A super Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab xmas card love the flower soft looks fab and the snow on the edges of the papers need some of that!!!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! I just got some flower soft last week. I haven't braved playing with it yet. I LOVE what you did with hit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a precious card. Great details Paola.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and your colouring is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The way Oakley is perched on that sled is delightful. I've been scrolling down your blog & finding so many interesting things - think I'll have to stay up all night to comment.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Paola, I just got Oakley and just love him.. he looks just like one of my grandsons.. I hope I can do him justice like you did... love your card and everything about it.. great job..
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola