Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, July 1, 2010

CANDY WINNER!!!

I would like to thank each and every one of my followers that entered my candy and left me such fabulous comments, i really do appreciate that you took the time to do so.  I would also like to welcome all the new followers and say i hope i dont dissapoint.
Unfortunately there can only be one winner, now i havent managed to find out how to use mr random org and truth is since i lost a day this week i just dont have the patience for all this technology.  Since it was also my eldest sons 26th birthday today i asked him to choose a number, which was 85 and commentor number 85 was .........................RENKATA........
please send me your snail mail address and i shall inform my husband as soon as i hear from you that he needs to get your goodies in the post.
Again thanks everybody that left comments and hopefully i will manage to put something else together for my followers soon.
smiles
Paola

7 comments:

  1. congratulazioni alla vincitrice un saluto a te dall'italia ciaoooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Renkata must be soooooooooo excited. Paola, thanks for the welcome. You don't have to worry, I don't think it's possible for you to dissapoint us. Your work is so beautiful and I look forward to your future posts. Take care Engie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to your son and congrats to the winner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoopee for Renkata. Happy Birthday to your son!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paola,
    woowow I am on my Vacation , but check your amaizing project always :)
    And what I see I am a winner.
    Wow Thanks, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Renkata, you are going to have SUCH fun. Paola's candy is awesome! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola