Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Friday, July 23, 2010

Anything but square

Charisma cardz has a new challenge for anything but square.  Would you believe it, this is what i have making all week to go our with my internet orders, so it was as easy as pie to just take photos of one of them and add it to my blog.  I used "sparkling Tilda" cos she was little enough to get onto a round tag, colored her with my copics, added diamond dust stickles, rhinestones and a new cherry blossom that i just got in stock.

This card doesnt open like a regular one, rather it has a brad pushed through the back that you cover in the front with the layers behind the image, this works as a mechanism for the card to swing open with.

  OOps you can see on this one that the first time i made the hole i made a mistake, but you cant see it from the front of course and do you think any one will turn it over like i have here, i doubt it.
have a great weekend
smiles
Paola

18 comments:

  1. So very cute! WOW, you make these for all your orders??? How dedicated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paola! Awwww, what an adorable card! Pretty amazing that you make these to include with your orders ... it might be worth it just to place an order for one of these cuties! Sorry I've not been around to visit - I'm always soooooo behind in commenting, I'm a bad blogger :( But, trying to work on that! I'ts my mid-year resolution! Wish me luck. hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paola, you have created very sweet raound card. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute Tilda Paola! love the circle and the movement to see the inside!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is ADORABLE!! I love the colors you used - how fun! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paola;
    The circle card is great. I get bored with square and rectangular cards. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a GREAT DAY!!!
    Bob L.
    www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. O way too cute!! Love how the card opens! great idea!! thanks for sharing!
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute tag! Love all the pretty rhinestones added around it!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm just nutso for shaped cards! Really adorable and this Tilda is the perfect image for it! I love it!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on this circle card that swivels open. Such a great idea and I love all the embellies. Beautiful coloring Paola! Have a happy weekend...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job Paola, Love the circle and the coloring of Tilda. Do love the rhinestones all around the circle... gives it class!!!
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty hinged/swivel circular card, Paola! I love your coloring and this Tilda is just so cute! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card. Love all the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet card!!! Beautiful coloring as well.
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is really cute and different Paola. I love your coloring as always. TFS
    hugs
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola