Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

DT missed opprotunity

No card today as i am still hobbling around upstairs and not managed to get into my studio for some crafting time, but i wanted to remind you that the challenge on ASFOS went live yesterday and they have some great prizes from the fantastic sponsors so hop over to the challenge blog and join the girls while i am out of commision.
Enjoy!  I hope to be able to get moving by tomorrow and have something to share over the weekend.
smiles

4 comments:

  1. Hey my special friend! Haven't visited you in a while, sorry Doll! Whats up?? Why do you say you're hobbling upstairs? Are you ok? Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!!! I hope you are better soon so you can hobble on into your craft room and whip up some more Paola originals for us to drool over :)
    Hugs,
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look after yourself and listen to the docs. An ankle can take a very long time to heal if you don't do exactly as you are told.
    Thank you for the info on that plant, I am definately going to Gooogle it to see if I can find ou more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you will be up and about soon.....can't keep a good crafter down i am sure

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola