Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Release!!!!!

There are some FABULOUS!! new stamps for release this weekend from Spesch, these are wedding in theme and just fabulous to work with.  They are now available in clear polymer, however they are going fast so if you wanna get your hands on these beauties you gotta move, click on the link above to take you to the store.  Also available in polymer is Bonnie, so whatcha waiting for......

I used this fabby engagement image for my card today, this is also one of the new releases now available from spesch, is not the sweetest thing.
So why dont you pop over to spesch designer stamps blog and see what the other girls came up with for this fabby release and to see what other stamps there are.  ENJOY!

8 comments:

  1. You really have done a beautiful job with this stamp. You colours are wonderful and your colouring of the image is just perfect. Wonderful job.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely STUNNING!! Luv it, the image is brilliant, what a good idea they came up with. Your colouring is ace as always. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Paola! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paola! This is just tooooooo cute....simply adorable! Your coloring is amazing. It's an all around gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Paola, way too cute... no words spoken, the scene says it all... your coloring as usual in impeccable and your layout with all your embellishments are so stunning that it makes for a breathtaking card...
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paola, isn't this just adorable! Your coloring is awesome and I love how you did the shadow! What a sweet engagement card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paola, your colorind is AMAZING! what a cute stamp you chose! LOVE IT!
    Hugs,
    Silvie from France

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful image Paola and your beautiful colouring really has done it justice!! Love the papers you have used and all the detail. Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola