Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sketch Saturday

I have been in a bit of bad head space lately, but at least while crafting one doesnt really need to think about the day to day stress of living or getting through the days, time goes too fast when we crafting and before you know it you gotta come back to reality.  So while i was in absentia one morning i out this together for the sketch Saturday .  I havent used buttons ofr a while and decided that it was high time i started to work my way through some of the mountains of stash that i have acquired.  The dp is an old one by Rita Marie, flowers also had for an eternity and a few of my favorites, flat backed pearls which i also supply.
Please leave a comment......................

3 comments:

  1. Hi Paola, this card is delish! It's perfectly balanced and I love how you used the twine.

    Cheers
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you feeling stressed it doesnt show in your cards as they are just getting better
    take care

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola