Followers

Translate my Page

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am mother to four and my wonderful dil Lisa recently blessed us with our first grandchild. I share my life with my indulgent husband, and my love of hobbies

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Friday sketches #90

I am so excited i am finally using all my stamps that have been looking a little forlorn in my stash, so i decided to enter the Friday sketches challenge which i havent done for a while now, pop over and join in the fun, follow the link for the sketch
Now the card i made i colored my whiff of joy image with my usual copics and i used Dianne's daughters dp which i am loving lately cos i just seem to be stuck on the pinks, greens and browns.  Since Charlotte is standing at the letter box i thought i would use an envelope for one of my layers and a stamp for my sentiment.  I distressed all the edges with chestnut roan from colorbox, and my usual flowers and ephemera from my stash.  These are also new roses from prima that i just acquired recently and am just loving them.
Please leave a comment........................

5 comments:

  1. OH PAOLA!!!! This is a gorgeous card. I love the layout with the little envelope. The paper is lovely, your flowers are stunning - can't wait to receive mine - YAY!!!!! and I love your image and colouring. Well done once again. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card with the envelope and stamp. I need to visit as I really like the flowers you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! I love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is really wonderful and so lovely.
    thank you for your fab card to my sketch and take part in the friday sketchers challenge.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, totally makes it all worthwhile, thanks so much for making my day.
smiles
Paola